NEW April 26 - Business Analyst
Flow Equity is currently focused on our scaling our portfolio companies in the poultry, animal feed, and agriculture production sectors of Ethiopia. We are not considering opportunities other than those that have synergies with our existing portfolio. If your organization has an extremely compelling opportunity that may have substantial synergies with our portfolio and the opportunity to achieve substantial scale, we are interested in partnering in two ways:
- Managing Projects: Flow Equity will take on a management role building a team and organization to quickly and successfully capture significant market share and achieve scale
- Advisors: Flow Equity will take advisory roles where our project development, operational, and technical expertise can generate substantial value
For any potential partnership, Flow Equity will be primarily motivated by opportunities to take equity positions in companies.
If you have an opportunity that fits the description above, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Organization Name
- Sector of the Project
- Project Brief (only 1 page)
Flow Equity is looking to improve and grow our team through bringing on several types of individuals.
Managers and Entrepreneurs
Flow Equity is continually looking for high performing managers, both Ethiopian and international, that have the ability to work in Ethiopia and build strong management teams. We are interested in individuals that are excited about our model and making a long term commitment to working with us in two ways:
- Managers: Individuals interested in taking on exciting opportunities focused on growing our existing portfolio companies. We are aggressively scaling up our current portfolio companies and building leading players in Ethiopia. For individuals excited to grow our market in new regions, we offer an opportunity to hit the ground running to immediately contribute to market growth.
- Entrepreneurs: Extremely talented and committed entrepreneurs with an idea of starting a business in sectors that are synergistic with our current portfolio. We provide a team to work with that has extensive experience operating in Ethiopia (getting stuff DONE) and a network of investors and business contacts that will greatly accelerate growth for an entrepreneur.
Flow Equity is continually looking for individuals, both Ethiopian and international, that have technical expertise in poultry, animal feed production, and primary grain production. We believe that continually improving our management team’s knowledge, from general manager to production veterinarian, is required for continued improvement and sustainable success.
- Internationals: We are recruiting primarily for internship positions of 3-6 months. We offer a unique opportunity to operate in rapidly growing industries in a developing country, with local experts that are at the top of their field.
- Ethiopians: We are continually recruiting talented Ethiopian technical experts with technical expertise in poultry, animal feed production, and primary grain production that are interested in long term employment opportunities with us. We offer very compelling compensation packages based on high performance.
To apply, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Cover Letter (indicating position, potential start date, and length of employment)
- Resume / CV
- 3 References
- Project Brief (if applying as entrepreneur, only 1 page)
We will only contact candidates that are the right fit for us at the current time, others will be added to our database and contact as specific needs arise in the future
From day one, Flow Equity has relied on its personal network of mentors and advisors to provide an external perspective on our key decisions. We appreciate introductions to individuals with expertise relevant to our businesses that share our values. Please send an email to email@example.com expressing your interest or connecting us with any relevant contacts. Thank you!